Monday, September 30, 2013

It's the last day of the month of September. This month has been amazingly spectacular. God has showered me with myriad blessings. My heart is very thankful, but I am so stupid for ending so many days/nights of this month without talking to and thanking Him. Well, I always pray before I sleep but I unconsciously fall asleep amid conversing with Him - which I know it is not good. This is perhaps due to lack of focus.

Since I am into blogging and I express myself through it, I want to share my letter to God with you.

-----------------------------------------------

Dear God,

I want to end this month thanking you for all the things I have received.

Thank You for the love and care you gave me, and not only me...
Thank You for taking care of my loved ones as well.
Thank You for the healthy food we eat.
Thank You for the little luxuries we indulge in.
Thank You for the opportunities that have been coming my way.

I welcomed this month with many confusions and worries,
But I know it is Your way of challenging me to eked out some strength to be a stronger person.
You reminded me that these weaknesses could be my source of tenacity.
Thank You for guiding me in making decisions.
Thank You for helping me stand up after a downfall.

People come and go.
People who went away but left precious memories I could always cherish, thank You.
People who just came and are now giving me reasons to appreciate life more, thank You.
People who never left my side since day one, thank You.
I have the best family in this world, thank You.

I want to end this month apologizing for all the sins I have done.

I am sorry for the anger and hatred I feel towards others.
I am sorry for  paining a person who knows nothing but to love me dearly.
I am sorry for ignoring people who have pure intention towards me.
I am sorry for there are times that I talk back to my parents and I become mean to my siblings.
I am sorry for hurting many people, intentionally and unintentionally.

I want to end this month asking for little things, not for me, but for my loved ones.

Please guide my friends, colleagues, RIS/CEU families, relatives, and my family.
Please save us from accident, sickness, any harm.
Please make Mama and Papa stronger and healthier so they can be with us for a million years.
Please help my super friends in achieving their goals.
Please do not forget that my heart is forever thankful.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Lately #3

I fell in love with vlogging! My time for blogging has been given to recording and editing. That’s the reason I have no blog entry for th...