Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Asian Tour - Hong Kong


Nobody is too old for Disneyland. Visiting this amusing place is everyone's dream. I am 101% sure of it!

This post is 4 months late. We had our first Asian tour on the 27th of May at Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China. The whole idea was made when we realized my nephews are now youngsters and can appreciate and recognize Mickey Mouse. So, we decided to take them to Disneyland. This trip was actually unexpected.  My parents hate travelling or long-distance trip. Hence, my siblings and I laboriously made hoax and batting of eyelashes until they brought out the big "YES".


We stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights only. On our first day, a shuttle accompanied us to our hotel. It was a lovely clean city.  We took a rest at the hotel the whole day. My parents were really tired of the plane trip that they did not even want to rove around. But having wanted to make our tummies happy, we went to metropolis. Initially, we were a bit apprehensive about trying Hong Kong dishes. So, we went on the safe side and headed to McDonald's. I was stunned to see Black & White Burgers. OMG! But I did not try 'em because I have no strong appetite for burgers.






Second day was enervative. I am not kidding! Our itinerary was packed. We had a city tour in the morning.  We visited various tourist spots and other boutiques. Morning activities consumed darn 80% of our energy, I tell you. When the clock stroke 2 and needed to get to Disneyland, my whole family and I were already very exhausted. But this amazingly enchanting land was the most awaited tourist spot, so the remaining 20% energy was prolonged. My outfit here was obviously not appropriate for any theme parks. I wore this on purpose. I was not gagging when I said, I would wear a dress for a reason that I felt like "I am of the Disney princesses". I fluttered my floral dress all over the place. Lol! Due to limited time, we were unable to amble the whole resort. I was kinda dismayed for having not ridden their extreme rides.. My companions (supposed-to-be) were scared.











After we enjoyed Disneyland, we directly proceeded to our flight to Shenzhen, China. That was around 9-ish in the evening. Too much physical effort, huh?! Our sojourn in here was not so special for me. But as for my parents, it was a fantastic shopping-spree day, especially in the Bamboo boutique. The only scene I enjoyed was the Window of the World.





I want to visit many picturesque places but I hate the tiring concept of travelling. Ironies! Knowing that it would take much of my energy makes me feel lazy to create my itinerary. How am I going to visit these places without travelling? Lol! No wonder whom I obtain this character from. All I can say is "The family that travels together (regardless of how tiring it could be), stays together FOREVER." (Lately, Been using this line a lot.)


2 comments:

  1. The best Vietnam visa service is our https://greenvisa.io/site right now. We have given a lot of people their visa to get to Vietnam and they are very satisfied with our work.

    ReplyDelete

Life Lately #3

I fell in love with vlogging! My time for blogging has been given to recording and editing. That’s the reason I have no blog entry for th...