Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Bohol - Lovelier the Second Time Around


I am the kind of traveler who doesn’t return to the same destination (not job related). Exploring the place once is enough for me. But I never thought that a same destination would be different if it’s explored with different people. It gives you different feeling, taste, and perspective.

The first time I visited Bohol was last November 2016 with a then-special person. I was in awe of its beauty and the generosity of the locals. I still felt the same thing when I revisited in November 2017, but this time with my family.

I asked my father where he wants to have a weekend getaway, Bohol or Cebu. My parents have been to Cebu before, so they opted for Bohol. Since it was not my little sister’s school break, we just stayed in the island province from November 10-12. It may be a quickie, but I kid you not, we saw almost everything! We even got to see Jardin Necitas which is 2-3 hour drive from Panglao.

Here are the tourist attractions we stopped by:

1.) Bohol Bee Farm



2.) Hinagdanan Cave



3.) Nova Shell Museum



4.) Alona Beach


5.) Blood Compact Shrine Bohol



6.) Loboc Church


7.) Danao Adventure Park



8.) Loboc Bohol Floating Restaurant



9.) Bamboo Hanging Bridge


10.) Man-made Forest


11.) Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary



12.) Chocolate Hills



13.) Jardin Necitas



Bohol is a historical site, white sand beach, wondrous landscape, adventure-filled terrain/sea... rolled into one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Lately #3

I fell in love with vlogging! My time for blogging has been given to recording and editing. That’s the reason I have no blog entry for th...