Sunday, March 11, 2012

10 Things That Turn Me Off


"NO ONE IS PERFECT" - Yes, is everyone's mantra. But whether you spill out your guts or not, there are still things about our opposite sex that annoy us. Sometimes, we don't even understand why it is a peeve in our eyes.

A year ago, I managed to list down 10 simple things about men that TURN ME ON. Click this link to find out: "10 Simple Things That Turn Me On". And now, it's the other extreme. Lemme talk about things that TURN ME OFF. This is more appropriate for an unknown or a guy friend, not for a beau/husband. (in no particular order)

1.) Swollen Head - Oh, you have a BMW ride and live in a mansion? Oh, you already had 25 girlfriends? Oh really?! You talk a big talk that no one cares about. Boys who brag too much do not deserve to be admired by women. I believe, everyone agrees here.

2.) Jeje-guy / Over-decorator - "Eow phoez! 4nu phoez 6awah m0eh?" When in the world did it happen that number 4 became letter A? So do number 6 and letter G? Also, I couldn't see the point of typing messages with so many inappropriate punctuation marks or ill-fitted symbols. Smiley faces/emoticons are enough. It is fine when you suck at grammar, coz I myself make mistakes too. But to type this way "What @re y0u doing?., I am waTch!ng TV right now., How about you?,."... OMG! What is that for? Why do period, question mark, and comma have to be together in a single sentence? I won't lie. I was A BIT like that when I was in late grade school 'til early high school years. But as I was getting older, I realized its unpleasingness. To those men, particularly those who are in college or working especially professionals, writing this way won't make you look cute. You won't be able to hear "yes" from your target. I promise! It's not about being formal or informal. Probably because I am a Mass Communication practitioner and learned that proper construction of sentence is very essential. Moreover, when a man creates message CORRECTLY, I find him smart.

3.) Planking Plankers - Please forgive me for this. Tons of plankers are ubiquitous, I know that. I have nothing against plankers, alrightie? If they want to plank all day, so be it. Boys who plank are not just appealing to me. I see it not cool at all. Neither do I see the essence of the action itself. But I hope, they would not execute it in risky places/platform.

4.) Confession of an EX-BF - When an impertinent guy hangs with his buddies and booze all night long, he tends to enumerate his ex-girlfriends and even narrate the deed they did. I feel sorry for those girls who are blinded by love they feel towards jerks as this. This guy goes to division of impolite schmucks. It is a clear manifestation that they do not know how to respect their mothers and sisters too.

5.) The Big Mouth - A normal boy curses. However, there are numbers of men who love attaching swearwords with EACH sentence they say and assailing others with four-letter word. I admire men who don't utter bad word in front of women, especially of their mothers and girlfriends.

6.) The Useless Hands - A lady bringing heavy bags walking in front of men. Men seem to be blind as if they don't eye the lady having a hard time carrying. A granny rides a bus with no seats available. She stands during the whole trip because no boys sincerely offer theirs. Despicable you. Turn off!

7.) Walking Freedom Wall - Tattoo here. Tattoo there. Here and there and all over the body! Yeah, I get the point of expressing oneself through tattoos and respect it. There are boys with tattoo who look so hot. But I beg you, don't be over-tattooed. If so, better ink your face too, be the first living freedom wall, and get vanished afterwards.

8.) Mr. Exploding Muscles - I really don't have an eye for macho men. I feel scared whenever I encounter someone with big muscles. They seem like joining a body building competition every time. Cutie patootie muscles are fine. Remember, not all machos are hot. Look at John Lloyd Cruz, he's sort of chubby yet most girls find him hot. It's all about the charm and confidence. :))

9.) Maniac Madness - I totally despise men who discourteously whistle to a girl walking along the street or who view a girl's Facebook wall with a picture showing her cleavage and add her on their friends list RIGHT AWAY. Or those men whose friends on FB are 90% girls wearing bikinis. If you PERSONALLY know her, we forgive you. But if your intention is only to see more pictures of her flaunting flesh... Dude, you must be a nutter. You gotta go back to your mom and be taught about good manners and right conduct. Better yet, get inside your mom's womb and never come out.

10.) "Try to take a shower" - Who would not fall for a guy who smells good and is neat-looking? Now, if you aren't that type of guy, you are welcome to our bathroom. Additionally, guys whose nails or ears are unclean have no room inside girls' hearts. Nuff said.

Sorry if you do find me egotistical and rude in this blog. I'm sorry. I just share my thoughts and express myself. This blog page is my freedom wall. Hence, I write all things flashing in my mind like lightning. You may leave this page if you wish to. But those who appreciate it, thank you! =)

I'm sure you guys have something to share about things that turn you off, whether it be shallow or odd.

2 comments:

  1. well said....thank god i don't know too many of these type of guys :)

    God bless you dear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for some other magnificent article. Where else may anybody get that type of information in such an ideal means of writing?
    I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for
    such information.

    my web site - Beats Dre

    ReplyDelete

Life Lately #3

I fell in love with vlogging! My time for blogging has been given to recording and editing. That’s the reason I have no blog entry for th...