Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Hell of a Lot of Tears


It's highly embarrassing that I cry easily over anything. I kid you not. I've been like this ever since I was a kid. When I watch a sad movie, I cry. When I witness a touching scene in person, I cry. And of course, when I part ways with people, whether close to me or not, I cry. Happy thoughts and sad thoughts, whether it be shallow or deep, can make me cry. There are times that I control myself from crying and do not allow my emotion be released 'coz I find it such a shame. But I fail.

This morning, we had our practicum graduation. Take note, a PRACTICUM graduation only. They showed a certain video presentation containing pictures of my Mass Communcation classmates. It triggered some emotions in me and tears began to tremble. And when "Thank You" and "Farewell" songs were played in the background, this time I cried a hell of a lot. My classmates were poking fun at me. Haha! I know the reason behind those tears. It is the fact that I am gonna miss these people whom I spent my college life with in CEU.

I wonder why I am moved easily... Suffering from depression is not the answer for felicity and contentment are in my heart. My blessed life is a proof.

Why am I this way?

Here are some pictures taken during and after the ceremony: (Forgive me for showing the grossest face I've ever had. Just wanna show evidences. Haha!)

Double Chin!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Lately #3

I fell in love with vlogging! My time for blogging has been given to recording and editing. That’s the reason I have no blog entry for th...