Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I Want to Write You A Letter



I want to write you a letter... A 5-page letter or even 10 pages; that contains all my resentment towards you; that tells you about living a part of my life in gall; and that informs you how often I ruminate of those months and years that have elapsed.


I want to write you a letter... To transcribe what my heart shouts every time you become extant then extinct; every time you permit other girls to flirt with you; every day that I drive to our common place and don't get to find you. I wanted to shout... Shout at the top of my lungs the day I saw you with other girl on Tuesday the 13th.

I want to write you a letter... To let you know how tired I am of hearing about your squad asking you to run away from me but you always choose not to. It doesn't give me the feeling of being one in a million. Not at all. You know how I feel? I feel worthless. Your confidante says that forever will I be a no good for you but you just do mum's the word. They don't know how I wept, begged, and chased. Yes, I have gone astray, but please don't make me feel that I am no longer capable of being loved. If they do not like me, just don't mention my name, as they have nothing good to say.  It kills me. They kill me.

I want to write you a letter... To admonish you for being extremely mindful of your ego. Also, I can call you my Mr. Right, with "always" in the middle. It hits you, yeah? Sure you are at odds with what I say, as I said, you just mind your own ego. I repeat, accept this fact.

I want to write you a letter... To list all the questions ramping and raging in mind. Questions that are increasing as we get farther and farther away from each other.

I want to write you a letter... To bid farewell. Farewell that has been bidden numerously. I have been going through the mill for years. 1st was hard. This 2nd has been afflictive. No more 3rd, please?

I want to write you a letter... Hoping everything will be solved as I am left unresolved.

1 comment:

  1. The hardest way to say I love you... is letting go. As much as it hurt to say this, thank him for everything. Thank him for the amazing years you're together and all beautiful memories you shared.

    ReplyDelete

Life Lately #3

I fell in love with vlogging! My time for blogging has been given to recording and editing. That’s the reason I have no blog entry for th...