Friday, July 11, 2014

Hug from Behind

 
When was the last time you hugged me from behind? Was it a day before our anniversary? Oh yes! It was in Minato, Tokyo. I remember you were wearing this long-sleeved polo, buttoned all the way up. You looked so good, which is not unusual. You always do. And I was draped with an orange dress. I wonder if you liked it. Thousands of red lights sparkled. The cool breeze of air created warmth in us. People's chatting voice from afar just suddenly turned into chirping birds in the hedges. This beautiful surrounding begot a romantic mood. That perhaps, it pushed you to come from my behind. You wrapped your hands and arms around my waist as you rested your head against mine. Was it the first time you did it to me? I believe so. And I think, it's the last.
 
That hug from behind made me feel so special and important. It was the moment that I had a feeling that you need me. I do not know how and/or what you need from me. Maybe, you need me because I am part of your dream. I am in it??? It could be the relief I give you when you are stressed. Or maybe you need me to have someone you can chitchat with each time you are bored in the office. I have no idea. I am not even sure if you really do need the useless and hopeless me. I just want to say that your hug is not just a hug for me. It means more. It is not a typical touch. It speaks from the heart, where I just want to get stuck on and into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Lately #3

I fell in love with vlogging! My time for blogging has been given to recording and editing. That’s the reason I have no blog entry for th...